Sunday, May 6, 2007

When you can't trace His hand, TRUST His heart!

I am learning to love the way God's hand moves! His Goodness is beyond my comprehension. After leaving Indianapolis, IN last weekend I am so thankful for my time there. I moved there for one reason and left realizing that God sent me there to bless me and help me see His faithfulness and goodness in a new way.

I spent a lot of time wondering why God seemed to be frustrating different plans that I had or that others had for me, but I was and still am right in the center of His will. He willed for me to spend a season learning to walk by faith in a new place with new people and difficult situations.

The friends I made are life-long friends and my soul was refreshed by their presence and kindness. I am learning to thank God in every circumstance. Thank Him when you don't understand what He is doing, because those times are usually the best times in your life. Why? Because you are learning to trust His heart when you can't trace His hand! Enjoy Him today and everyday, He is worth our everything!

Our walk of faith is just that, a walk! On your walk take time to enjoy the scenery and don't worry about the destination, He will fulfill His plan for our lives, we just get to walk with Him.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just wanted to say hi online. Hope the travels went well. I'm sure we'll catch up more this week. love you... cb